Gill Farrer Hall
- Taught at London School of Aromatherapy (LSA) as an IFA Principal Teacher in 1989 -1999.
- Worked for Neals Yard Aromatherapy School Tokyo in 2001 – 2010 as a guest Principal Teacher and School Examiner
- Appointed as an IFA examiner in 2002 – 2019. Created and taught a wide range of CPD courses including Making creams and lotions, Soaps, Serums, as well as Lymphatic Drainage Massage, Pregnancy Massage, Crystal Healing and Indian Head Massage (Aromatherapy Style) .
- The author of several books on aromatherapy:
- Meditations & Rituals Using Aromatherapy Oils, Godsfield Press, 2001
- Good Health Magic, MQ Publications, 2003
- Soap & Scent, Quarry Books, 2004
- Face Creams, Hair Rinses & Body Lotions, Quarry Books, 2004
- The Aromatherapy Bible, Godsfield Press, 2005
- Spiritual Spa, Godsfield Press, published 2006
- The Spirit of Aromatherapy: Working with Intuition, Jessica Kingsley, published 2014 8. The Complete Guide to Essentials: How to use essential oils for health, beauty & well-being, Quintet, 2017
- 國際芳療師協會 (IFA) 課程校長
- 美國整全療法協會 (NAHA) 臨床芳療師 (Certified Clinical Aromatherapist)
- 英國 ITEC 國際專業美容課程文憑
- Registered aromatherapist
- Loves nature and animals. Aims to treat and heal people and animals through aromatherapy and flower therapy.